I'm a French web designer based in the UK, with great hopes for creative thinking! I believe in two things: design is a process and is for everyone. I'm convinced design should not only be for people with big budgets or specific fields. It is simply about communicating the right stories.
As long as I remember, I have always been passionate about computing and interactivity. At 12, while programming a text-based game in BASIC on my old CPC 464, I thought it would be cool to do something related to computing. It took years of digesting art and design classes, but also listening to stories and discovering new imaginary worlds which stimulated my imagination. I got fascinated by games and especially the interaction with people they provoke.
To this day, I dream about other planets while colouring pixels on my screen. So where am I exactly? I'm floating somewhere between creative thinking, web design, interactivity, aesthetics and games.
Playing at the moment: Star Wars: The Old Republic (online game)
Why hire me?
1. Getting things right is my main obsession. I will understand your company, your CMS, but also your objectives and will question myself to figure out how I can improve my process and the quality of my work.
2. My general knowledge of CMS, animation, 3D, video, Flash and other technologies allows me to propose creative solutions for web related and multimedia projects.
3. I am a fast learner. I am used to adapting to the unknown. Being in the UK would not have been possible otherwise!
4. I can work well in a team. Humble enough to ask for advice, enthusiastic enough to give suggestions and contribute to an efficient and exciting project for all!
5. I can bring fresh ideas to your company. Isn't it why you are looking for someone anyway? :)
6. Ask me to be creative, nothing frightens or bores me!
|InDesign||Sony Vegas Pro|